National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Mississippian system of New Mexico and southern Arizona
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K., Mamet, B.L., and Repetski, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
Series and Number: Rocky Mountain Paleogeography Symposium, 1st, Denver, CO, 1980, Proceedings v. 1 [p. 82-99]
Larger Work: Fouch, T.D., and Magathan, E.R., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the west-central United States
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:4,938,271
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 29' 48" N (37.4967)
- South Latitude: 31° 24' 28" N (31.4077)
- East Longitude: 105° 22' 1" W (-105.3670)
- West Longitude: 112° 10' 4" W (-112.1677)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.