National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphic analysis and interpretation of the Mississippian Copper Basin Group, McGowan Creek Formation and White Knob Limestone, south-central Idaho
Author(s): Link, P.K., Warren, Ian, Preacher, J.M., and Skipp, B.A.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
Larger Work: Longman, M.W., and Sonnenfeld, M.D., eds., Paleozoic systems of the Rocky Mountain region, USA
- Publication Date: 1996
- Map Scale: 1:460,123
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 7' 51" N (44.1307)
- South Latitude: 43° 21' 50" N (43.3639)
- East Longitude: 113° 24' 13" W (-113.4036)
- West Longitude: 114° 21' 30" W (-114.3583)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.