National Geologic Map Database
Title: Summary of geological nomenclature, Morrow, Bend, and Strawn series, Fort Worth basin area
Author(s): Zimmerman, D.A., and Glover, G.D.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Permian Basin Section
Series and Number: Field Trip Guidebook [p. 70-78]
Larger Work: Hendricks, Leo, leader, Symposium of the Fort Worth Basin area and field study of the Hill Creek beds of the lower Strawn, southwestern Parker County, Texas
- Publication Date: 1956
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 59' 39" N (32.9942)
- South Latitude: 32° 32' 55" N (32.5486)
- East Longitude: 97° 1' 57" W (-97.0325)
- West Longitude: 97° 33' 2" W (-97.5506)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.