National Geologic Map Database
Title: Neogene molluscan stages of Oregon and Washington
Author(s): Addicott, W.O.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Pacific Section
Series and Number: Neogene Symposium, 1st, San Francisco, CA, 1976, Proceedings no. 51 [p. 95-115]
Larger Work: Fritsche, A.E., chairman, Ter Best, Harry, Jr., and Wornardt, W.W., eds., The Neogene symposium; selected technical papers on paleontology, sedimentology, petrology, tectonics and geologic history of the Pacific Coast of North America; tomorrow's oil from today's provinces
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:643,552
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 15' 53" N (48.2646)
- South Latitude: 48° 12' 6" N (48.2016)
- East Longitude: 124° 6' 9" W (-124.1024)
- West Longitude: 124° 15' 13" W (-124.2536)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.