National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleotectonic and paleogeographic significance of the Calaveras Complex, western Sierra Nevada, California
Author(s): Schweickert, R.A., Saleeby, J.B., Tobisch, O.T., and Wright, W.H., III
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Pacific Section
Series and Number: Pacific Coast Paleogeography Symposium, 1st, Bakersfield, CA, 1977, Proceedings 1 [p. 381-394]
Larger Work: Stewart, J.H., Stevens, C.H., and Fritsche, A.E., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the western United States; Pacific Coast paleogeography symposium I
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:523,012
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 28' 13" N (38.4703)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 30' 0" W (-118.5000)
- West Longitude: 120° 38' 10" W (-120.6360)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.