National Geologic Map Database
Title: Age determinations for Eocene formations of the San Diego, California, area, based on pollen data
Author(s): Frederiksen, N.O.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Pacific Section
Series and Number: Field trip of the Pacific Section, SEPM and the Geological Society of America, San Diego, CA, 1991, book 68 book 68 [p. 201-215]
Larger Work: Abbott, P.L., and May, J.A., eds., Eocene geologic history, San Diego region
- Publication Date: 1991
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 48' 26" N (32.8071)
- South Latitude: 32° 48' 15" N (32.8042)
- East Longitude: 117° 15' 36" W (-117.2599)
- West Longitude: 117° 15' 50" W (-117.2639)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.