National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mississippian paleogeography and conodont biostratigraphy of the western United States
Author(s): Poole, F.G., and Sandberg, C.A.
Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Pacific Section
Series and Number: Paleozoic Paleogeography Symposium, 2nd, Bakersfield, CA, 1991 book 67 [p. 107-136]
Larger Work: Cooper, J.D., and Stevens, C.H., eds., Paleozoic paleogeography of the western United States; Pacific Coast paleogeography symposium II
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:11,733,333
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 52' 41" N (44.8781)
- South Latitude: 35° 57' 44" N (35.9622)
- East Longitude: 104° 54' 48" W (-104.9133)
- West Longitude: 117° 29' 38" W (-117.4940)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.