National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Morrison Formation of the Colorado Plateau; recent advances in sedimentology, stratigraphy, and paleotectonics
Author(s): Peterson, Fred, and Turner-Peterson, C.E.
Publishing Organization: Societas Palaeontographica Coloradensis
Series and Number: Hunteria v. 2, no. 1 [p. 1-18]
- Publication Date: 1987
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 6" N (42.0017)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 31" W (-102.0419)
- West Longitude: 114° 48' 50" W (-114.8139)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.