National Geologic Map Database
Title: Magnetostratigraphy and geochronology of the terrestrial Eocene-Oligocene transition in North America
Author(s): Prothero, D.R., and Swisher, C.C., III
Publishing Organization: Princeton University Press
Larger Work: Prothero, D.R., and Berggren, W.A., eds., Eocene-Oligocene climatic and biotic evolution
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 33" N (36.9925)
- East Longitude: 95° 18' 30" W (-95.3083)
- West Longitude: 116° 3' 0" W (-116.0500)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.