National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of Ohio considered in its relations to petroleum and natural gas
Author(s): Orton, Edward
Publishing Organization: Ohio Division of Geological Survey
Series and Number: Report of Progress, 2nd series v. 6 [p. 1-59]
Larger Work: Report of the Geological Survey of Ohio; Economic geology
- Publication Date: 1888
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 39" N (41.9775)
- South Latitude: 38° 24' 12" N (38.4033)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 7" W (-80.5186)
- West Longitude: 84° 49' 13" W (-84.8203)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.