National Geologic Map Database
Title: Field guidebook to the stratigraphy, sedimentology, and paleontology of the Upper Ordovician Cincinnati Group of southwest Ohio
Author(s): Shrake, D.L., Schumacher, G.A., and Swinford, E.M.
Publishing Organization: Ohio Division of Geological Survey
Series and Number: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists Midyear Meeting, 5th, Columbus OH, 1988, Field Guidebook [81 p.]
- Publication Date: 1988
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 39" N (41.9775)
- South Latitude: 38° 24' 12" N (38.4033)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 7" W (-80.5186)
- West Longitude: 84° 49' 13" W (-84.8203)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.