National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and disconformable contacts of the Williamson-Willowvale interval; revised correlations of the late Llandoverian (Silurian) in New York State
Author(s): Lin, Bea-Yeh, and Brett, C.E.
Publishing Organization: Northeastern Science Foundation
Series and Number: Northeastern Geology v. 10, no. 3 [p. 241-253]
- Publication Date: 1988
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 57" N (45.0158)
- South Latitude: 40° 29' 46" N (40.4961)
- East Longitude: 71° 51' 22" W (-71.8561)
- West Longitude: 79° 45' 44" W (-79.7622)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.