National Geologic Map Database
Title: Silurian Interlake Group; a sequence of cyclic marine and freshwater carbonate deposits in the central Williston basin
Author(s): Megathan, E.R.
Publishing Organization: North Dakota Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Series no. 69 [p. 59-88]
Larger Work: Fischer, D.W., ed., Fifth international Williston basin symposium; core workshop volume
- Publication Date: 1987
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 5' 46" N (48.0962)
- South Latitude: 48° 2' 18" N (48.0382)
- East Longitude: 102° 50' 59" W (-102.8498)
- West Longitude: 103° 1' 21" W (-103.0224)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.