National Geologic Map Database
Title: New hughmilleriid (Eurypterida) occurrence from the Tuscarora Formation, central Pennsylvania, and its environmental interpretation
Author(s): Boucot, A.J., Gray, Jane, and Hoskins, D.M.
Publishing Organization: New York State Museum
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 481 [p. 21-23]
Larger Work: Landing, Ed, ed., Studies in stratigraphy and paleontology in honor of Donald W. Fisher
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 39' 50" N (40.6639)
- South Latitude: 40° 38' 41" N (40.6448)
- East Longitude: 77° 34' 21" W (-77.5724)
- West Longitude: 77° 36' 4" W (-77.6010)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.