National Geologic Map Database
Title: Depositional sequences, cycles, and foreland basin dynamics in the late Middle Devonian (Givetian) of the Genesee Valley and western Finger Lakes region
Author(s): Brett, C.E., and Baird, G.C.
Publishing Organization: New York State Geological Association
Series and Number: Annual Meeting of the New York State Geological Association, 66th, Rochester, NY, 1994, Guidebook no. 66 [p. 505-585]
Larger Work: Brett, C.E., and Scatterday, James, eds., Field trip guidebook
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 57" N (45.0158)
- South Latitude: 40° 29' 46" N (40.4961)
- East Longitude: 71° 51' 22" W (-71.8561)
- West Longitude: 79° 45' 44" W (-79.7622)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Little Beards Creek,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.