National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle and Upper Devonian clastics of the Catskill Front, New York; Trip C
Author(s): Fletcher, F.W.
Publishing Organization: New York State Geological Association
Series and Number: Annual Meeting of the New York State Geological Association, 39th, Newburgh, NY, 1967, Guidebook no. 39 [p. C1-C23]
Larger Work: Waines, R.H., ed., Guidebook to field trips
- Publication Date: 1967
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 12' 24" N (42.2066)
- South Latitude: 42° 4' 56" N (42.0823)
- East Longitude: 73° 58' 7" W (-73.9687)
- West Longitude: 74° 5' 53" W (-74.0980)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.