National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of the Silurian system, Oneida Lake, central New York to Lehigh Water Gap, eastern Pennsylvania, showing relationship of Silurian of eastern New York-Pennsylvania (Shawangunk-Bloomsburg-Poxono Island) to Silurian of central New York (Medina-Clinton-Lockport-Salina)
Author(s): Rickard, L.V.
Publishing Organization: New York State Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open File Report
- Publication Date: 1984
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 57" N (45.0158)
- South Latitude: 39° 43' 11" N (39.7197)
- East Longitude: 71° 51' 22" W (-71.8561)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 12" W (-80.5200)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.