National Geologic Map Database
Title: Late Triassic vertebrate localities of the Owl Rock Member (Chinle Formation) in the Ward Terrace area of northern Arizona
Author(s): Kirby, R.E.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Museum of Natural History
Larger Work: Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P., eds., Dawn of the age of dinosaurs in the American southwest
- Publication Date: 1989
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 12" N (37.0033)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 30" N (34.2583)
- East Longitude: 110° 45' 3" W (-110.7508)
- West Longitude: 113° 21' 15" W (-113.3542)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.