National Geologic Map Database
Title: Triassic stratigraphy in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico
Author(s): Lucas, S.G., Hunt, A.P., and Huber, P.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 41 [p. 305-318]
Larger Work: Bauer, P.W., and others, eds., Tectonic development of the southern Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:719,424
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 59' 18" N (36.9884)
- South Latitude: 35° 38' 56" N (35.6488)
- East Longitude: 104° 58' 16" W (-104.9711)
- West Longitude: 105° 17' 4" W (-105.2844)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.