National Geologic Map Database
Title: An ammonoid fauna from the Glencairn Shale Member of the Lower Cretaceous Purgatoire Formation, Baca County, Colorado
Author(s): Cobban, W.A.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 38 [p. 217-222]
Larger Work: Lucas, S.G., and Hunt, A.P., eds., Northeastern New Mexico
- Publication Date: 1987
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 38' 39" N (37.6442)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 35" N (36.9931)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 31" W (-102.0419)
- West Longitude: 103° 5' 13" W (-103.0869)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.