National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mississippian stratigraphy and geology of the northwestern part of the Klondike Hills, southwestern New Mexico
Author(s): Armstrong, A.K.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 21 [p. 59-63]
Larger Work: Woodward, L.A., ed., Guidebook of the Tyrone-Big Hatchet Mountains-Florida Mountains region [New Mexico]
- Publication Date: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:20,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 5' 56" N (32.0990)
- South Latitude: 32° 4' 22" N (32.0727)
- East Longitude: 108° 12' 45" W (-108.2124)
- West Longitude: 108° 14' 31" W (-108.2419)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.