National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Charlotte 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, North Carolina and South Carolina
Author(s): Goldsmith, Richard, Milton, D.J., and Horton, J.W., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1251-E
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 80° 0' 0" W (-80.0000)
- West Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.