National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance paleontologic study of the Kishenehn Formation, northwestern Montana and southeastern British Columbia
Author(s): Constenius, K.N., Dawson, M.R., Pierce, H.G., Walter, R.C., and Wilson, M.V.
Publishing Organization: Montana Geological Society
Series and Number: Field Conference and Symposium, Billings, MT, 1989, Guidebook 1989 [p. 189-203]
Larger Work: French, D.E., and Grabb, R.F., eds., 1989 field conference guidebook; Montana centennial edition; geologic resources of Montana, Volume 1
- Publication Date: 1989
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 60° 0' 0" N (60.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 21' 30" N (44.3583)
- East Longitude: 104° 2' 24" W (-104.0400)
- West Longitude: 139° 2' 14" W (-139.0372)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.