National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Steins quadrangle and the adjacent part of the Vanar quadrangle, Hidalgo County, New Mexico
Author(s): Drewes, Harald, and Thorman, C.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1220
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 15' 0" N (32.2500)
- South Latitude: 32° 7' 30" N (32.1250)
- East Longitude: 108° 52' 30" W (-108.8750)
- West Longitude: 109° 2' 53" W (-109.0480)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.