National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the southern part of the Lower Red Rock quadrangle, Beaverhead and Madison Counties, Montana, and Clark County, Idaho
Author(s): Witkind, I.J., and Prostka, H.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1216
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 43' 1" N (44.7170)
- South Latitude: 44° 30' 0" N (44.5000)
- East Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
- West Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.