National Geologic Map Database
Title: Algal toxins in Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon: linking water quality to juvenile sucker health
Author(s): Vanderkooi, S.P., Burdick, S.M., Echols, K.R., Ottinger, C.A., Rosen, B.H., and Wood, T.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Fact Sheet FS-2009-3111
- Publication Date: 2010
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 29' 38" N (42.4939)
- South Latitude: 42° 12' 42" N (42.2117)
- East Longitude: 121° 49' 22" W (-121.8228)
- West Longitude: 122° 4' 49" W (-122.0803)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.