National Geologic Map Database
Title: Some old Chester problems; correlations of lower and middle Chester formation of western Kentucky
Author(s): McFarlan, A.C., Swann, D.H., Walker, F.H., and Nosow, Edmund
Publishing Organization: Kentucky Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin, 9th series no. 16 [37 p.]
- Publication Date: 1955
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 8' 51" N (39.1475)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 50" N (36.4972)
- East Longitude: 81° 57' 54" W (-81.9650)
- West Longitude: 89° 34' 17" W (-89.5714)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.