National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Blue Ridge and the Reading Prong; stratigraphy and structure of Precambrian rocks in northwestern North Carolina
Author(s): Rankin, D.W.
Publishing Organization: John Wiley and Sons Publishers
Larger Work: Fisher, G.W., and others, eds., Studies of Appalachian Geology; central and southern
- Publication Date: 1970
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 35' 17" N (36.5881)
- South Latitude: 33° 50' 40" N (33.8444)
- East Longitude: 75° 27' 31" W (-75.4586)
- West Longitude: 84° 19' 19" W (-84.3219)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.