National Geologic Map Database
Title: Late Cretaceous stratigraphy of the Coalville area, Utah
Author(s): Williams, N.C., and Madsen, J.H., Jr.
Publishing Organization: Intermountain Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Annual Field Conference of the Intermountain Association of Petroleum Geologists, 10th, Salt Lake City, UT, 1959, Guidebook [p. 122-125]
Larger Work: Guidebook to the geology of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
- Publication Date: 1959
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 1' 58" N (41.0328)
- South Latitude: 40° 47' 45" N (40.7958)
- East Longitude: 111° 21' 18" W (-111.3550)
- West Longitude: 111° 27' 13" W (-111.4537)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.