National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and conodont paleontology of the Cataract Formation and the Salamonie Dolomite (Silurian) in northeastern Indiana
Author(s): Rexroad, C.B.
Publishing Organization: Indiana Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin no. 58 [83 p.]
- Publication Date: 1980
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 45' 38" N (41.7606)
- South Latitude: 37° 46' 18" N (37.7717)
- East Longitude: 84° 47' 5" W (-84.7847)
- West Longitude: 88° 3' 31" W (-88.0586)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.