National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing formation temperatures and configurations of the tops of the Minnelusa Formation and the Madison Limestone, Powder River basin, Wyoming, and adjacent areas
Author(s): Head, W.J., Kilty, K.T., and Knottek, R.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1159
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:2,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 35' 28" N (42.5910)
- East Longitude: 103° 28' 26" W (-103.4740)
- West Longitude: 107° 26' 53" W (-107.4480)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.