National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial geologic map of the Worcester North quadrangle and part of the Paxton quadrangle, Worcester County, Massachusetts
Author(s): Stone, B.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1158
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 22' 30" N (42.3750)
- South Latitude: 42° 15' 0" N (42.2500)
- East Longitude: 71° 45' 0" W (-71.7500)
- West Longitude: 71° 57' 22" W (-71.9560)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.