National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map of the Columbia River Basalt Group, Pullman and Walla Walla quadrangles, southeast Washington and adjacent Idaho
Author(s): Swanson, D.A., Wright, T.L., Camp, V.E., Gardner, J.N., Helz, R.T., Price, S.M., Reidel, S.P., and Ross, M.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1139
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- East Longitude: 116° 53' 28" W (-116.8910)
- West Longitude: 119° 20' 35" W (-119.3430)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.