National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Demarcation Point quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Reiser, H.N., Brosge, W.P., Dutro, J.T., Jr., and Detterman, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1133
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 70° 0' 0" N (70.0000)
- South Latitude: 69° 0' 0" N (69.0000)
- East Longitude: 141° 0' 0" W (-141.0000)
- West Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.