National Geologic Map Database
Title: Middle and Late Proterozoic stratified rocks of the western U.S. Cordillera, Colorado Plateau, and Basin and Range province, Chapter 6
Author(s): Link, P.K. (editor)
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Geology of North America
Larger Work: Reed, J.C., Jr., and others, eds., Precambrian; conterminous U.S.
- Publication Date: 1993
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 12" N (41.0033)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 33" N (36.9925)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 31" W (-102.0419)
- West Longitude: 109° 3' 36" W (-109.0600)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.