National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mississippian-Pennsylvanian boundary in southwestern Nevada and southeastern California
Author(s): Gordon, Mackenzie, Jr., and Poole, F.G.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Memoir 110 [p. 157-168]
Larger Work: Eckel, E.B., ed., Nevada Test Site
- Publication Date: 1968
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 34" N (42.0094)
- South Latitude: 32° 32' 3" N (32.5342)
- East Longitude: 114° 2' 24" W (-114.0400)
- West Longitude: 124° 24' 35" W (-124.4097)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.