National Geologic Map Database
Title: Eocene molluscan stages and their correlation, San Diego area, California
Author(s): Givens, C.R., and Kennedy, M.P.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Annual Meeting of the Geological Association of America, 92nd, San Diego, CA, 1979, Guidebook no. 18 [p. 81-95]
Larger Work: Abbott, P.L., ed., Eocene depositional systems, San Diego, California; [field trip no. 18]
- Publication Date: 1979
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 34" N (42.0094)
- South Latitude: 32° 32' 3" N (32.5342)
- East Longitude: 114° 8' 4" W (-114.1344)
- West Longitude: 124° 24' 35" W (-124.4097)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.