National Geologic Map Database
Title: Facies of Platteville, Decorah, and Galena rocks of the upper Mississippi Valley region
Author(s): Agnew, A.F.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Annual Meeting of the Geological Association of America, 69th, Minneapolis, MN, 1956, Guidebook [p. 41-54]
Larger Work: Lower Paleozoic geology of the upper Mississippi Valley, Field trip no. 2
- Publication Date: 1956
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 59' 46" N (34.9961)
- South Latitude: 30° 10' 26" N (30.1739)
- East Longitude: 88° 5' 52" W (-88.0978)
- West Longitude: 91° 39' 18" W (-91.6550)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.