National Geologic Map Database
Title: An overview of conodonts from New Jersey
Author(s): Repetski, J.E., Harris, A.G., and Stamm, N.R.
Publishing Organization: Geological Association of New Jersey
Series and Number: Annual Field Conference of the Geological Association of New Jersey, 12th, Wayne, NJ, 1995, Field guide and proceedings v. 12 [p. 191-208]
Larger Work: Baker, J.E.B., ed., Contributions to the paleontology of New Jersey
- Publication Date: 1995
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 21' 27" N (41.3575)
- South Latitude: 38° 55' 43" N (38.9286)
- East Longitude: 73° 53' 38" W (-73.8939)
- West Longitude: 75° 33' 35" W (-75.5597)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.