National Geologic Map Database
Title: Suggested changes in Devonian terminology of the Four Corners area
Author(s): Knight, R.L., and Cooper, J.C.
Publishing Organization: Four Corners Geological Society
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook [p. 56-58]
Larger Work: [Guidebook of the] geology of parts of Paradox, Black Mesa, and San Juan basins
- Publication Date: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:1,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 39' 53" N (37.6646)
- South Latitude: 36° 51' 7" N (36.8520)
- East Longitude: 108° 37' 8" W (-108.6190)
- West Longitude: 109° 56' 31" W (-109.9420)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.