National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock lithostratigraphy of Warren County, Pennsylvania
Author(s): Dodge, C.H.
Publishing Organization: Field Conference of Pennsylvania Geologists, Inc.
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 57 [p. 1-20]
Larger Work: Sevon, W.D., ed., Geology of the upper Allegheny River region in Warren County, northwestern Pennsylvania; Guidebook for the 57th annual field conference of Pennsylvania geologists
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 52' 5" N (41.8680)
- South Latitude: 41° 34' 40" N (41.5778)
- East Longitude: 78° 55' 0" W (-78.9167)
- West Longitude: 79° 32' 5" W (-79.5348)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.