National Geologic Map Database
Title: Comparison of amino acid racemization geochronometry with lithostratigraphy, biostratigraphy, uranium-series coral dating, and magnetostratigraphy, in the Atlantic Coastal Plain of the southeastern United States
Author(s): McCartan, Lucy, Owens, J.P., Blackwelder, B.W., Szabo, B.J., Belknap, D.F., Kriausakul, N., Mitterer, R.M., and Wehmiller, J.F.
Publishing Organization: Elsevier Science
Series and Number: Quaternary Research v. 18, no. 3 [p. 337-359]
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:3,539,823
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 1' 6" N (36.0182)
- South Latitude: 32° 14' 11" N (32.2364)
- East Longitude: 76° 12' 52" W (-76.2144)
- West Longitude: 80° 54' 34" W (-80.9094)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.