National Geologic Map Database
Title: Impure K-bentonite beds from the Lexington Limestone and the Point Pleasant Formation (Middle Ordovician) of northern Kentucky and southwestern Ohio
Author(s): Schumacher, G.A., and Carlton, R.W.
Publishing Organization: Duke University Press
Series and Number: Southeastern Geology v. 32, no. 2 [p. 83-105]
- Publication Date: 1991
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 39" N (41.9775)
- South Latitude: 36° 29' 50" N (36.4972)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 7" W (-80.5186)
- West Longitude: 89° 34' 17" W (-89.5714)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.