National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleographic implications of the Early Jurassic(?) Navajo and Aztec Sandstones
Author(s): Marzolf, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Cordilleran Publishers
Larger Work: Frost, E.G., and Martin, D.L., eds., Mesozoic-Cenozoic tectonic evolution of the Colorado River region, California, Arizona, and Nevada; Anderson-Hamilton volume
- Publication Date: 1982
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 34" N (42.0094)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 31" W (-102.0419)
- West Longitude: 124° 24' 35" W (-124.4097)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.