National Geologic Map Database
Title: Descriptions of invertebrate fossils from the Comanche series in Texas, Kansas and Indian Territory
Author(s): Cragin, F.W.
Publishing Organization: Colorado College
Series and Number: Studies no. 5 [p. 49]
- Publication Date: 1894
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 12" N (40.0033)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 15" N (25.8375)
- East Longitude: 93° 30' 59" W (-93.5164)
- West Longitude: 106° 38' 46" W (-106.6461)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.