National Geologic Map Database
Title: Pliocene and early Pleistocene stratigraphy, depositional history, and molluscan paleobiogeography of the coastal plain
Author(s): Ward, L.W., Bailey, R.H., and Carter, J.G.
Publishing Organization: Carolina Geological Society
Series and Number: 50th Anniversary Volume [p. 274-289]
Larger Work: Horton, J.W., Jr., and Zullo, V.A., eds., The geology of the Carolinas
- Publication Date: 1991
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 27' 58" N (39.4661)
- South Latitude: 30° 21' 28" N (30.3578)
- East Longitude: 75° 14' 32" W (-75.2422)
- West Longitude: 85° 36' 19" W (-85.6053)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.