National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geochemistry of Devonian black shales in central Kentucky and its relationship to inter-basinal correlation and depositional environment
Author(s): Robl, T.L., and Barron, L.S.
Publishing Organization: Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Memoir 14 [p. 377-392]
Larger Work: McMillan, N.J., Embry, A.F., and Glass, D.J., eds., Devonian of the World; proceedings of the 2nd international symposium on the Devonian System; Volume II, Sedimentation
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:3,846,154
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 36' 59" N (38.6165)
- South Latitude: 37° 23' 8" N (37.3855)
- East Longitude: 83° 16' 13" W (-83.2702)
- West Longitude: 85° 47' 19" W (-85.7885)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.