National Geologic Map Database
Title: Miocene formations in the east side fields of Kern County
Author(s): Godde, H.A.
Publishing Organization: California Department of Natural Resources, Division of Mines and Mining
Series and Number: California Oil Fields v. 14, no. 1 [p. 5-15]
- Publication Date: 1928
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 47' 54" N (35.7983)
- South Latitude: 34° 47' 26" N (34.7906)
- East Longitude: 117° 36' 58" W (-117.6161)
- West Longitude: 120° 18' 54" W (-120.3150)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.