National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing geology, wildcat wells, Tertiary plant fossil localities, K-Ar age dates, and petroleum operations, Cook Inlet area, Alaska
Author(s): Magoon, L.B., Adkison, W.L., and Egbert, R.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1019
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 0' 0" N (62.0000)
- South Latitude: 58° 30' 0" N (58.5000)
- East Longitude: 148° 0' 0" W (-148.0000)
- West Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.