National Geologic Map Database
Title: Grand Canyon Supergroup, northern Arizona; stratigraphic summary and preliminary paleomagnetic correlations with parts of other North American Proterozoic successions
Author(s): Elston, D.P.
Publishing Organization: Arizona Geological Society
Series and Number: Digest v. 17 [p. 259-272]
Larger Work: Jenney, J.P., and Reynolds, S.J., eds., Geologic evolution of Arizona
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:432,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 27' 54" N (36.4651)
- South Latitude: 35° 58' 4" N (35.9679)
- East Longitude: 111° 45' 10" W (-111.7529)
- West Longitude: 112° 36' 8" W (-112.6023)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.